Do you have a mould issue?
Even without realising it mould can be affecting not only your home but also your health.
Mould can lead to serious health issues such as the following:
- Unexplained headaches
- Respiratory problems
- Allergic reactions
- Sinus congestion
If you are suffering from some or all of these symptoms you may have a mould health affect and you may be in need of mould remediation.
How does mould remediation differ from just a good clean?
Our fully trained staff are experts in not only removing the mould you can see but also at finding the hidden sources that may me causing the bulk of the problems. Not only do we find and remove the mould we can advise and carry out any actions to prevent reinfestation and ongoing problems. As part of our remediation service we:
- Carry out a detailed building inspection with mould being the focus.
- You receive a full report on the findings.
- Not only do we make the recommended actions our fully licenced builders and contractors carry out all work ensuring we have complete quality control.
- Advise and carry out structural drying.
- In the case of a serious health effect carry out laboratory testing and clearance testing.
- Carry out follow-up inspections to ensure 100% peace of mind.
- 100% safe clean-up process that is not going to contribute to your family’s health problems.
It’s important to know there are approximately 100,000 species of mould.
OUR PROCESS CAN TREAT ALL SPECIES!!
- Some people will tell you that vinegar kills Mould BUT it will only kill approximately 80% of species, meaning there are approximately 20,000 species it will NOT be effective against.
Our process is generally NON INVASIVE – in that rarely does it require removing wall and ceiling sheets etc and it is (in most cases) completed in one day. – LESS DISRUPTION TO THE OCCUPANTS.
Also our process treats the AIRBORN Mould SPORES (which is what we breath in).
As well as the VISUAL Mould (which is what we can actually see).
Mould is a Fungus which can produce literally millions of Mould SPORES in a home or office.
This in turn can migrate to all areas of the building from the original Mould site.
It is CRITICALLY IMPORTANT to treat the AIRBORN SPORES as well as the VISUAL Mould.
The most at risk are the young, elderly and those that have compromised immune systems.
But, anyone can have health issues if their home or work place has a significant Mould presence.
In humans, the major forms of disease are:
- Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis or ABPA, which affects patients with respiratory diseases such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, and sinusitis.
- Acute invasive aspergillosis, a form that grows into surrounding tissue, more common in those with weakened immune systems such as AIDS or chemotherapy patients.
- Disseminated invasive aspergillosis, an infection spread widely through the body.
- Aspergilloma, a “fungus ball” that can form within cavities such as the lung
Some Aspergillus species cause serious disease in humans and animals. The most common causing pathogenic species are Aspergillus fumigatus and Aspergillus flavus. Aspergillus flavus produces aflatoxin which is both a toxin and a carcinogen. The most common causing allergic disease are Aspergillus fumigatus and Aspergillus clavatus. Aspergillosis is the group of diseases caused by Aspergillus. The most common subtype among paranasal sinus infections associated with aspergillosis is Aspergillus fumigatus. The symptoms include fever, cough, chest pain or breathlessness, which also occur in many other illnesses so diagnosis can be difficult.